IF YOU'RE AN ACTOR + CONTENT CREATOR WITH AT LEAST 500K FOLLOWERS, WE HAVE AN EXCITING TWO-MONTH CHALLENGE THAT WILL PUT YOU IN THE CENTER OF THE GLOBAL ACTING COMMUNITY
The 2023 Actor Under Construction: Strategy Work Lab & Summit in Las Vegas will have six network lounges, each representing a continent. We are choosing six actors/influencers to host their respective continent lounge with a team built from their acting peer following.
Should you choose to apply and be awarded the Challenge, the Global Actor’s Lounge Host for your continent, you’ll lead actors to develop a network party that breaks boundaries and celebrates the global acting community!
One of the most significant benefits of participating is the career redefining content on the summit’s agenda. It will redefine your acting business framework and provide you with innovative strategy to adapt and scale your acting career.
A LOUNGE HOST RECEIVES:
- ONE FULL ACCESS PASS to the Actor’s Strategy Work Lab and General Session worth $2399,
- Round-trip ticket to and from Las Vegas, Nevada,
- A 5-night stay in one of Las Vegas’ most popular hotels,
- Spending money to cover incidentals, and
- On the program homepage as one of six official Global Actor’s Lounge Hosts representing your country… and continent.
For more insight into this event, please visit the Actor Under Construction website:
THE GLOBAL ACTOR’S LOUNGE CHALLENGE: PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
- The primary purpose of each Global Actor’s Lounge is to practice networking; a realtime learning experience to maneuver social situations for every level of comfort – be it maximizing business and acting opportunities, or developing friendships.
- In order to facilitate this, one major actor/influencer is awarded the Global Actor’s Lounge Host title to represent and then develop it into a continent-themed space that celebrates its countries’ cultures and cuisine.
- After accepting this title, its time to build your team by rallying your acting-peer followers to attend the Actor Under Construction: Strategy Work Lab & Summit in Las Vegas. Those who register and attend the summit may become a part of your team.
- THE CHALLENGE: Develop the BEST Global Actor’s Lounge with your team! No matter what country your team members are from, they can help you spotlight the best of your continent!
USING YOUR SOCIAL PLATFORMS TO CONNECT THE GLOBAL ACTING COMMUNITY
- You create promotional, yet thoughtful posts aimed to your fellow acting peer followers over a two month period. This will boost attendance for the actors’ summit and build your team.
- As a Global Actor’s Lounge Host, a link to our program should be posted across all platforms, from your acceptance in September to the end of the event in November
- Create easy content by posting challenge updates, as well as engaging in friendly online banter with the other FIVE major actor/creator lounge hosts who are representing the other continents and who are located worldwide. This contributes to easy content creation and to growing your social media
COLLABORATING TO BUILD YOUR GLOBAL ACTOR’S LOUNGE
Leading an inclusive challenge and creating real conversations to build your lounge is quite easy! We provide several links to your followers to field ideas through a series of questionnaires. These are exchanges between you and your registered followers (your actingpeer team) which will allow you to curate ideas to build a spectacular continent-themed networking lounge. Each Global Actor’s Lounge has a budget of 2,000 USD
The following are some ideas you and your team can build on:
- Decorations: Flags, posters, and other visuals will create an inspired environment. You could also create a photo booth area with props that relate to each country in the continent! The possibilities are endless – get creative!
- Food: Provide to us a list of dishes from various countries. If you represent Europe – we can serve Italian pasta, Spanish paella, French croissants, and/or German beer. Your lounge assignment may be during breakfast, lunch, or appetizers. (we don’t include food in your budget)
- Games: Create games that are popularly-played in your continent, have traditional significance, or will help increase knowledge about the countries. For example, you could have a trivia game where guests match a country to its food or landmark.
- Wearables: Create a culturally-diverse, festive atmosphere to your global lounge by having your team wear traditional dress items that represent countries across the continent.
- Themed party favors: Have a list of party favors pertaining to cultures, countries, and/or continents that guests can bring home
- Cultural performances: Plan & organize a few group/individual dance or song performances to showcase the continent’s cultures
- Music: Play music from the different countries of the continent. This will help set the mood and create a fun atmosphere.
YOU SHOULD APPLY TO BE A GLOBAL ACTOR’S LOUNGE HOST IF YOU MEET THESE GUIDELINES:
- Have 500k following on Tiktok and Instagram
- Once accepted as a host, you are able to post your first thoughtfully-crafted kick-off post in video format across your social media channels, along with the registration link to Actor Under Construction, by September 10th, 2023.
- You are able to complete the Two-Month Challenge Posting Series taking place from September 10th to September 15th, 2023. You will be required to create a combination of 6 individual and collaboration posts with various Global Actor’s Lounge Challenge hosts. Plus one live stream on TikTok and Instagram to begin development during the first week of June.
- You are able to attend a one-hour development Zoom meet with all lounge hosts in September, September and October. In October you must be able to finalize plans with our staff developers.
- Demonstrate that you have been a working actor for at least 6 months.
Write to us on email@example.com to express your interest and/or if you have questions. Include a link to your IMDb page, or attach your acting CV. Provide a link to your website with your socials or separate links to each.